Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Adam
    Participant
    #41052 |

Hi all first post here,

I just recently started to get into Deep House music. The music I spin mostly is HipHop, 90’s R&B, and top 40. Obviously House music structure is much different, but thats half the fun.

The help I’m in need of is this…. The type of tracks that have me very interested in this style of music seem to be very few and far between, or perhaps i’m just not looking in the right places?
    The songs I’m really digging are as follows,

Galantis U & I
    Faded (Tiestos Deep House Remix )
    Desire ( Gryffin Remix )
    Porter Robinson Years of War (Golden Features Remix )
    Rufus Say a prayer remix.
    Halsey Colors ( Blonde Remix )

I could add a few more but I think everyone can see the style I’m looking for. Smooth and Mellow with really deep soulful lyrics. I’m hoping someone here can point me in the right direction and introduce some artists / DJ’s with this style of Deep House.

Thanks everyone.

Tags: country ringtones, play action games online free, top free car racing games download

House Music Forum
    Keymaster
    #41053 |

We like RAP and Hip HOP Too!
    Public Enemy, Run DMS and Beastie Boys are awesome !

Marel
    Participant
    #41148 |

I am deep house music fan & always wonder how do they produce such wonderful deep house tracks, recently i listed the “Never let you go” on spinnin records by zaeden it was awesome.

Sydney Dj Hire

ShuYen
    Participant
    #41492 |

Here’s a taste of NYC underground house, mixed by yours truly.

Gustav
    Participant
    #41529 |

I really crazy about Deep House music too. Recently i started to making music in this genre.
    Can you advise me some samples? I ‘ ve found only this

and I’m thinking about buying them. Have anyone of you bought samples from them? Is it worth my penny?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Gustav.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.