Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Peavey
    #18968 |

New GOGO Music release:

Ralf GUM feat. Akira Dee – Everything U R – GOGO 026

Vinyl out on 25th of June 2007 – Promodownload out on Traxsource

now:

http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?

act=show&fc=tpage&cr=titles&cv=8503

GOGO Music head honcho Ralf GUM teams up with Akira Dee to

deliver the heart felt track Everything U R. Akira is a native New

Yorker born into a family of musicians and singers. Her older cousin,

Solomon Roberts Jr., was the leader and only male singer of the

legendary R&B / Funk band Skyy of Call Me, Let’s celebrate, High and

Skyy-Zoo fame. Her dad is a well known producer and keyboard

player. Her brother Poison Pen (of Stronghold) is an up and coming

underground rap artist signed to a subsidiary label of Universal.

She’s the little cousin of house music’s own Inaya Day, who can be

heard in the background together with Paris, who wrote the fine lyrics

of Everything U R. Akira is also no stranger to the stage. She played

the rolls of ‘Star to be’ in ‘Anni’ and “Evilene” in a New York

production of “The Wiz”. Like her cousin Inaya, Akira is deeply rooted

in gospel music, erego, her inspirational lyrics on each of her house

tunes. Keep an ear out for this young lady. She’s going to make a lot

of noise.

Ralf GUM and CrisP on production live-up to their reputation as

Germany’s prime deep house producers and come up with 3 very

contrasting mixes. While the Original is a beautiful deep and moody

house gem, the Alternative mix is a pumping 13 minutes journey

using real fresh sounds interdigitating perfectly. The Splendid Dub is

a leg-shaking affair and surely will leave it’s mark on any dancefloor.

Certainly another aureate release on the constantly rising GOGO

Music label.

Check the soundfiles and reactions on: http://www.gogo-music.net/

releases/gogo-026.php

Enjoy the music…www.GOGO-Music.net

gogo
    #29103 |

Plug Plug … some Ralf GUM feat. Akira Dee – Everything U R – GOGO 026 …REACTIONS:

:: For the inspirational “Everything U R”, Ralf GUM and his production partner CrisP team up with New York native Akira Dee who provides a passionate vocal performance over a deep’n’moody groove that is enriched with melodic keys and sweet percussion. The dub creates a hypnotic vibe by taking it to deeply rumblin’ grounds, with irresistible keys leading the way for the thumpin’ beats. The alternate mix is a 13 minute journey built around a relentless groove and wicked keys, with the vocals creating an intensve vibe – and there is an incredible break around the middle that will set a frenzy on the dancefloors. SpiritOfHouse.com (Switzerland)

:: “The Splendid Dub is top notch! Love it and will play it.” Jimpster (Freerange Rec., UK)

:: “Ah man!! The original mix is right down our alley!! 100% Soulcandi support on this.” Euphonik (Soulcandy, South Afrika)

:: “Amazing! This tune is smoken! I cant wait to get it too the floor tonight.” Jamie Thinnes (Seasons Recordings, USA)

:: “Another dope single with something for everyone. This is already getting plays with me. Keep up the great work!” Carlos Mena (Ocha Records, Bembe)

:: “Ralf does it again with “Everything U R” ft Akira Dee with her sexy and soulful voice is sure to seduce any dance floor.” DJ Pope (Baltimore/ WEAA88.9fm/ Handzonradio/ Motivation/ Sanctuary)

:: “Quality package indeed.” Groove Junkies (Morehouse Rec., USA)

:: “I absolutely love the new production. GOGO is on a run! The vocal here is just beautiful! Will give this much support in my chart, on my show and look forward to test running the track this weekend!” Myles Chalmers (Naked Soul Radioshow, Handzonradio, UK)

:: “I like that! The voice of Akira Dee’s like a crystal I prefere the Original (have a good feelin with this track!), and the Dub as second. It’s so sexxxxxyyyyyy… I play it tonight on my radio show.” DJ Rork (Stalwart Rec, Radio FG, France)

:: “Cheers. Another lovely release.” Craig Bartlett (UK)

:: “Nice tune. Like the Original Mix for radio and the Dub for the dance floors.” Tim White (Houseafrika, South Afrika)

:: “DEEPHOUSE IS ALIVE!!! Super release. I love it” Cay Taylan (Austria)

:: “The soundtrack to the summer. The break in the Alternative Mix is devastating.” Mike Stukes (Mystic Vybes, NY)

:: “The Original Vocal Mix has gone straight on the A list of our stations across Europe! Another top top tune!” Steve Marshall (CEO/Program Director, The Northern Radio Group)

:: “It’s amazing!!! I love it! Full Support! 10/10. Respect to Mr GUM!” Danny Marquez (Bubble Soul, Spain)

:: “Beautifully produced House Music from Ralf. Exactly what I’ve come to expect from this label.” Umberto Giannini (Ministry Of Sound Radio, UK)

:: “Another good production from Ralf GUM. My favourite track is the “Splendid Dub” Mix…very much underground sound, but also i love Akira’s vocals! Full support from my end…will play it this weekend!!” Ivan F (Deephousesection, Italy)

:: “The Splendid Dub amazing. Love the vibe on this mix, deeeeeep, sexy and definately a winner for me. Will be rocking this out for sure. Appreciate the music!” Christian Alvarez (Delecto Recordings, UK)

:: “Full Deep Vocal as I like, full amazing support.” Chris G (The Henchmen / Nightlife Magazine / France)

:: “Classic touch by Ralf GUM and Akira Dee, this duo is the right choice for a solid vocal House for your Club, between the three respected versions I love a little more the “Splendid Dub”, finest instrumental & vocals…. massive!!!” Danilo D’Andrea (Partygoove, Italy)

:: “Quality.” Boddhi Satva (Yoruba, Atal)

:: “Fantastic release ! GOGO confirms to be one of the best labels for soulful stuff with an innovative touch. All the mixes are beautiful. Full support.” Franco Martinelli (Housepage, Italy)

:: “Great production. High quality. My fav is the original.” Joan Ribas (Ibiza Global Radio)

:: “Again a great track.” Syke-N-Sugarstarr (Germany)

:: “Wow! Another great release bro! loving it!” Andy Compton (Peng Records, The Rurals, UK)

:: “This is soooo nice man. I am feeling the deepness now. Very inspiring for the soul and the vibe, Akira’s vocals are like sugar. And that deep chord is the catch. Lovin’ it!” Mundovibes

:: “Very beautiful production. Very well for this summer. I like all the versions. Very good works. House music Alive!!!!!” DJ Rico (SlipNSlide, GKK, Raisani Dubai)

:: “I like to Original Mix, its a lovely dance track, funky baseline and great hook. Very grown and sexy club track. Like the “clap your hands reference on the second half of the track. It should do well on many dance floors. The Dub is great, very energetic and should be big on the dance floors. The production is very high quality and should be a dj favorite to work the crossovers and to use as a remix tool. The alternative mix brings the best of the original and dub together. I love the project and look forward to rocking the SWEAT crowd with these mixes.” Michael Alan (Sweat, Atlanta / USA)

:: “Amazin tracks. Thank you so much. I do love Alternative Vocal mix.” Edground (Grooveland Records, Brasil)

:: “As expected this has all the qualities of something very special…a breath of soulful fresh air in today’s over-clouded electroness.” Russell Pollitt (Amato Distribution, UK)

:: “Great tune!!! We all love it.” Shioji Mori (Rambling Records, Japan)

:: “Splendid Dub is cool. Will play on Saturday!!” Ian Pooley (Pooled Records)

:: “In my new charts. Deep & Underground… nice sounds, harmonies and vocals, my one is the Spledid Dub.” Roberto De Carlo (Switzerland)

:: “Thanks for the new music…really lovely package once again. The Original Vocal mix is the one for me.´Actually played it out last night and it sounds wonderful. Lovely music and really 1st rate from Akira & Inaya, well done!” DJ Dealer (Look At You Records, Juke Joint Productions, USA)

:: “Nice and deep this! Like the Splendid dub. As for the vocal – I think the original tips it for me.” Richard Earnshaw (Duffnote, UK)

:: “Congratulation for this release. The “Ralf GUM & CrisP’s Original Vocal” is awesome. Beautiful voice, beautifiul music. That’s Real House music. I love it. Keep the vibe!” DJ Floy (Paradise Garage Radio Show, France)

Tommaso Da Prato
    #29104 |

I love this release , amazing voice and music ,

when i see ralf gum , i buy it whithout hear it before !!!so good quality !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.