Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • phatdunc
    #18591 |

How hot is that Junior Jack ‘Da Hype’ record, have you heard it ?– can’t get enough of it, been hearing it loads out and about and I just heard the Warren Clark mix at the weekend and it is ridiculously large, by the amount of every other body on the Dancefloor I’m certainly not alone. Tong played it as his first track on < ?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 />Radio One before xmas and it rocks… Can’t wait until Feb 2nd to get my paws on it. Most definitely gonna be heading down to Ministry of Sound for Junior Jack and Kid Crème’s gig on 7/2 (Would love to ge to Glasgow to see them, but budgets !!!) – went last time they were at MOS in October and it was packed, easily over 2000 in there and people were still outside at 3am. Was lucky enough to get hold of the Album as they were handing out exclusive copies there. Essential is the word ‘Thrill me’ and E-Samba still big Favs for me, but the new stuff on there is wicked – Stupidisco is my best record of the year ALREADY ! what do you think…?< ?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />

JohnnyC
    #29032 |

No doubt a hot track

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.