Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Barry Allen
    Participant
    #42930 |

Hello my fellow music lovers, I am Barry Allen , So Happy to join this group , looking forward for great content .

Barry Allen
    Participant
    workin
    Participant
    #42949 |

Are there any other music platforms besides Spotify?

workin
    Participant
    #42950 |

Hello, Barry! I am also a fan of many musical groups, and I constantly listen to online music on different sites. I used to listen to music only on Spotify or Youtube, but now I have come across a platform like Show4me. I like it much more because there are no ads when listening to music, and that’s fine. I also sometimes want to listen to other artists who are just starting, unlike those who have been involved in music for a long time. Maybe someday I will write some songs and give concerts online, but this is just my dream for now.

Hardendercol
    Participant
    #43174 |

Hi, Barry. I’ve been here quite recently too. I want to learn more about everything and find interesting music.Do you make music?

Hardendercol
    Participant
    #43175 |

Hi, Barry. I’ve been here quite recently too. I want to learn more about everything and find interesting music.Do you make music? I’m just a musician too and I want to find someone with whom I could do something cool. you seemed very friendly to me and that’s why I decided to write here. I am now thinking about making different music and therefore I want to find a lot of people with whom I can collaborate and work in different genres. a friend of mine who works at Streaming Famous advised me this forum and some other sites to find people interested in unusual music. what about you? I hope you will answer.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Hardendercol.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.