Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anthony Markus
    Participant
    #41797 |

Hi,

I’m thinking about getting PR services from a company to promote my latest release and tbh I’m a bit lost in terms of promotion.

So far I have these 3 options>

Deeplomatic PR
    Lexi PR
    Jukebox PR

I’ve heard good things about Deeplomatic from a friend, but don’t know much about the others, anyone that had some experience please help. Thanks.

Ninja Kid
    Participant
    #41985 |

I had a great experience with the Mora May Agency. They got my band a bunch of press coverage for my release.

Sarah
    Participant
    #42946 |

As for promotion – I used to use video hosting sites, and of course YT among them. Then I realized that this was too little for me and started looking directly to companies.

Sarah
    Participant
    #42947 |

As for promotion, I used to use video hosting sites and YT was among them. Then I realized that this was too little for me and started turning directly to the companies. I can definitely say that https://www.amworldgroup.com/music-pr turned out to be an excellent choice. I would also advise you to make your website. This platform should definitely have links to where people can buy your album. The links should be in prominent places, don’t hide them. One can think of a lot of ways to promote yourself. Use your imagination in this direction. Remember, to be successful, you have to make money with your creativity. And the more, the better.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Sarah.
    carlzs dropz
    Participant
    #43186 |

hello,
    i am new here from india, here to share some thoughts with you all

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.