Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • deephouse412
    #25703 |

Hello All,

This track is looping over and over in my minds eye and i cant remember where, when, or how ive heard it.
    Ill give everyone what im listening to “in my mind”……. its an older track. heavier than straight house music. Its got a female vocal through out most of the track Its kind of a background vocal. its repetitive & she says something along the line of….. “hit it, throw it, garb it, dump it, feel it, beat it, ITS AUTOMATIC!” The only part of the lyrics im sure of is the “ITS AUTOMATIC” at the end. it has a regular 4×4 bass kick and its probably from the late 90’s early 2000’s. its def between 132-137BPM’s. I feel like all the words she says are single syllable, except “automatic”. Im 100% sure the last thing she says is “automatic” before the loop. Ive searched, literally, half the weekend for this track. i just dont have enough info. She might also say “look back at it” before one of the “Its Automatics'” Any help would be awesome. Im joining forums just to find a track name to this MESS. This is my 5th forum today. THANK YOU for any help!!

deephouse412
    #32576 |

its NOT “AUTOMATIC” its “TECHNOLOGIC”…. Daft Punk. 14 weeks… FOUND IT!!

deephouse412
    #32579 |

“female vocal”… “background Vocal”…. My explanation of what i was looking for was WAAYY off (less it was a one-off remix, which i highly doubt). Musta been having an awesome time when i heard this track. Im from the states so we dont have house, or any type of techno on the radio, @ least not REAL tech.. just that AWFUL mash-up “dance” music they play @ all the weak ass clubs.(sorry for the tangent, i hate 90% of American AM/FM radio). Also it was @ least 10 years ago, so… ANYWAY.. no wonder i didnt get a response. Thanks to everyone who took the time to look @ my post, and maybe even look for a a track that never existed in the 1st place.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.