Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Christopher
    Participant
    #41884 |

Cloudjumperz Joines Forces With Droze To Deliver Energetic & Melodic House Track ‘Believe In Me’

Release 9/28/19

About Droze
    Droze is an 80’s child raised by the radio and schooled by R&B and Soul tracks from that era. While bouncing around NY and Miami as a child, Droze found escape from his rough upbringing in the harmonies of such groups as SWV, Total, Brownstone, and Brandy. His musical background includes 12 years of classical training on 4 different instruments, and while he’s always been a singer inside, it hasn’t been ’til recently after signing with his longtime friend recording artist Michael M for management that he’s found a voice to share with the public. While his drive and focus are to bring back a heavy soulful sound to a range of musical styles, his current project includes a deep love for house music. With a big voice and an easily recognizable vocal style, Droze’s sound is infectious. Adlibs are almost as free-flowing as lyrics and he has been compared to the powerhouse vocalists of early 2000’s club music. You can hear these influences on the two Danny G tracks, Never Stop and Running (Out Of Time) to be released on Gonna Be Records in 2015. Humble, easy-going, and always on the go, it’s not hard to predict that Droze’s sound is sure to take him far.

About The Release
    Droze returns to collaborate with Cloudjumperz for house single ‘Believe In Me’. In this track, Cloudjumperz delivers a 4/4 dance floor anthem. ‘Believe In Me’ features a catchy melody, uplifting chords, punchy synths, and a dance floor beat. Undoubtedly, the track will get any listener grooving. Moreover, this track will work perfectly in any scenario such as a club or a house party as it contains every element to be anthemic. Droze’s voice adds an anthemic atmosphere and gives it that early 2000’s nostalgic house sound. Moreover, Droze’s voice works perfectly with the production by Cloudjumperz seamlessly in a unique arrangement. ‘Believe In Me’ will resonate with any house music aficionado as it contains every element to be memorable, catchy, and uplifting.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Christopher.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.